SPONSOR A CHILD
It’s hard to imagine the feeling of being completely alone in the world, yet most of our kids had no one to care for them until they joined our Rift Valley family. Being a sponsor reinforces the message to a child that he or she is not alone, that he or she is loved and valued.
This feeling of being loved is perhaps the most vital ingredient to helping a child grow into a confident and productive adult. Join us and give the gift of love to a child today!
- $250 provides a child with school uniforms, a pair of shoes, school supplies and basic medical care
- $900 provides a child with the above and a balanced diet including 3 meals and 2 nutritious snacks each day
- $1,500 provides a child with all of their basic necessities, meals, and basic medical care, along with a loving house Mama to ensure a consistent source of love and support.
- $2,000 enables a motivated young student to attend secondary school for a full year. This amount includes not only full tuition and school fees, but all of their school supplies, including textbooks and uniforms. Students are also provided with all meals and basic medical care.
- $3,500 supports one child through a year of college, university, or vocational school, empowering them to achieve their dreams.
If you’d like to sponsor a child, please send a check to our Cambridge, MA office and memo it “Sponsorship,” along with your current email address or use the online donation portal by clicking the “Donate Now” button.
Direct Sponsorship Inquiries to Seana Wilkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that our Sponsorship Coordinator is located at RVCV in Tanzania, where internet and email connections can be unreliable. If you have not received a response within three working days, please reach out again or contact our US Managing Director, Natalie Pruell, at email@example.com.