TCF BIRTHDAY CAMPAIGN: BIRTHDAYS FOR BREAKFAST
Providing all of our kids with a nutritious start to their day costs money!! RVCV currently spends a whopping $1,700 per month on breakfast ingredients alone. To raise this cost, we’ve decided to pledge our birthdays!
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support our breakfast program for 6 months. Join us to provide a nutritious breakfast for the kids we know and love.
HOW THE BIRTHDAY CAMPAIGN WORKS
As your birthday approaches this year, reach out to your family and friends to encourage them to make a donation equal to your age in lieu of shopping for a gift. For example, “I’m turning 25 this year. Would you consider making a donation of $25 to TCF instead of buying me a gift?”
To make this process as easy as possible, we encourage you to use Classy.org to create your own customized TCF Birthday Campaign page, which you can forward via email, or post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
All you have to do is:
- Create a profile on Classy.org by clicking the “Become a Fundraiser” link on our TCF Birthday Campaign Page.
- Personalize your profile (Click here for more information about how to set up a profile on Classy.)
- Spread the word!
- Share links from your Classy.org page
- Email or mail letters to your family and friends
- Spread the word through social media (Click here for templates you can use to spread the word about your campaign)
- Thank your friends and family for their gifts! You can view all gifts on your Birthday Campaign page and easily send out thank you messages.
NOT INTERESTED IN RUNNING A BIRTHDAY CAMPAIGN? YOU CAN STILL HELP!
If running a campaign isn’t your choice for this project, feel free to choose other friends and family members to celebrate!
If you would like to support Birthdays for Breakfast in honor of someone who is not running a birthday campaign, you can send them a birthday gift through this campaign by:
Option 1: Giving your birthday gift through Classy.org
Click here for more information about donating in honor of someone’s birthday on Classy.org
Option 2: Sending a check to TCF (9 Waterhouse Street, Cambridge, MA 02138)
Make sure to provide us with the recipient’s email address or address so we can send a birthday card